iScaper rating – 4 stars ★★★★
Click on the image to see a larger view.
To see my YouTube videos on the Maxi-Paw rotor, please select the links below.
The Maxi-Paw’s powerful throw permits maximum spacing and offers superior close in watering and uniform water distribution. Ideal for dirty water applications with spacing up to 45 feet.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Five interchangeable, color-coded MPR nozzles with standard trajectory.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20 to 340.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2 (15/21) or 3/4″ (20/27) bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation is not recommended in freezing climates.
- Optional internal Seal-A-Matic (SAM) prevents puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage and saves water.
Radius: 22 to 45 feet